We will be hosting an open house on Saturday, January 14th, 2017 from 10AM to 2PM. There will be complementary treatments and raffle prizes! Click here for full details.
At the Eclectic Naturopathic Medical Center, we specialize in providing gentle, effective treatments for acute and chronic illnesses.
What is a Naturopathic Physician?
- Naturopaths believe the body has the power to heal itself and it is their job to assist the body in doing this.
- Rather than simply treating the symptoms, naturopaths look for the cause of the problem so the patient can have a lasting cure.
- Naturopaths empower their patients by educating and motivating them to assume more personal responsibility for their health.
- Naturopathic physicians look to prevent diseases before they happen. This is done through preventative treatments, education and encouraging healthy lifestyle habits.
- Naturopathic medicine uses safe and effective treatments to maintain optimal health for the patient. Here, health is defined as a state of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being.
Dr Riley was featured in the August edition of Newington Life. See the article here.
48 Christian Ln, Suite 203
Newington, CT 06111
Phone: (860) 665-1254
Fax: (860) 665-7135