At the Eclectic Naturopathic Medical Center, we specialize in providing gentle, effective treatments for acute and chronic illnesses.
What is a Naturopathic Physician?
- Naturopaths believe the body has the power to heal itself and it is their job to assist the body in doing this.
- Rather than simply treating the symptoms, naturopaths look for the cause of the problem so the patient can have a lasting cure.
- Naturopaths empower their patients by educating and motivating them to assume more personal responsibility for their health.
- Naturopathic physicians look to prevent diseases before they happen. This is done through preventative treatments, education and encouraging healthy lifestyle habits.
- Naturopathic medicine uses safe and effective treatments to maintain optimal health for the patient. Here, health is defined as a state of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being.
Dr Riley was featured in the August edition of Newington Life. See the article here.
48 Christian Ln, Suite 203
Newington, CT 06111
Phone: (860) 665-1254
Fax: (860) 665-7135